Hello From Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, you part of the OC Hooligans crew?

 
Clearly a man of few words! Welcome anyway. tell us a bit more about yourself. ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
I'm from Los Angeles, California... working in tv production trying to find a Chelsea Fan is the current task at hand... but all I have is a picture and no name.

He's at the So Bar in Stamford Bridge from 2005 Chelsea win over Bolton.

 
I'm from Los Angeles, California... working in tv production trying to find a Chelsea Fan is the current task at hand... but all I have is a picture and no name.

He's at the So Bar in Stamford Bridge from 2005 Chelsea win over Bolton.
If he's handsome, witty and debonair, that'll be Geezer.

 
Strangely, he looks very like Geezer.

 
He's not nearly as scrumptious as Geezer! :Connie_threaten:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top