CasusBelli
New Signing
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 1
Since I’m across the pond, though I’m mostly an ice hockey fan (Let’s Go Rangers!), I’ve been a Chelsea fan ever since I started following the EPL in 2004. I’ve always loved football — it is the beautiful game after all — and once NBC started broadcasting EPL games every weekend I was finally able to closely follow the league. Then came the challenge: which team to follow? It’s a bit lame or superficial, perhaps, but a) Chelsea’s kit, badge and stadium have been my favorites; b) I loved the culture that Mourinho had instilled at the time; c) I always played as Chelsea in FIFA; and d) the Terry-Lampard-Cech-Drogba core was sublime. So, while I don’t have a rich history with the club, I’ve been a loyal fan since 2004, though I couldn’t follow very closely from 2007 through 2012, as I was in university and then starting my career in finance, which guaranteed zero free time. Still, during that time, I continued to bleed blue — and I will forever continue to bleed blue. Come on Chelsea!
Some football relationships:
- Lampard is my all time favorite Chelsea player
- Miro Klose is my all time favorite player
- Werner is my favorite summer acquisition
- I will always have a soft spot for Mourinho
- Die Manschaft is my favorite national team
- Screw Kepa
Some football relationships:
- Lampard is my all time favorite Chelsea player
- Miro Klose is my all time favorite player
- Werner is my favorite summer acquisition
- I will always have a soft spot for Mourinho
- Die Manschaft is my favorite national team
- Screw Kepa