Just to say hi. Obviously I'm a Porto fan that decided to join today so we can discuss the game afterward 
Chelsea is indeed my favorite team in England, and I think it is that way for most Porto fans. The voluminous amount of business between our two clubs helped a lot in that regard. And though I'm not by any means a "fan" I have trouble preferring any of the other 3 due to the redness of their equipments, and that is as good a reason as any other to appreciate Chelsea.
Good football everyone.
Chelsea is indeed my favorite team in England, and I think it is that way for most Porto fans. The voluminous amount of business between our two clubs helped a lot in that regard. And though I'm not by any means a "fan" I have trouble preferring any of the other 3 due to the redness of their equipments, and that is as good a reason as any other to appreciate Chelsea.
Good football everyone.