Hello from Sudan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souwf Londoner

New Signing
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

I'm from Wimbledon but working in Sudan for a while. Just found this site after watching today's gutting match (and annoyingly I watched it in a bar full of Villa fans) That JT goal was so sweet for a couple of minutes...

Hopefully things are going to get better!

SL

 
Welcome mate,

don't hold your breath hoping for things to get better this season

 
Welcome.

Please say you were in a bar that catered for English visitors....when you said the bar was full of Villa fans, I can imagine all Sudanese as walking around moaning about the price of the toll road and calling roundabouts "islands".

 
Welcome.

Please say you were in a bar that catered for English visitors....when you said the bar was full of Villa fans, I can imagine all Sudanese as walking around moaning about the price of the toll road and calling roundabouts "islands".
haha actually they were Sudanese Villa fans. I was quite surprised given you normally mainly see fans of Man U (no surprise) or Liverpool (more of a surprise given recent form) round here.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top