Hello from the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderDan

First Team Squad
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
13
I'm from Cleveland, Ohio, the home of Brad Friedel. I have been a footballer all my life, but have only recently been exposed to the EPL. My favorite team was Liverpool until I realized my grievous error. I made the only proper choice a year ago, and thank goodness I came to my senses.

Just watched the UEFA fixture with Porto, Yea Anelka. My favorite player wears the same # and plays the same position I have since high school, Sir John Terry!

Best UK:

Film - "V for Vendetta"

Babe - Keeley Hazell

Beverage - Guinness Stout

Worst anywhere:

Player - Gattuso

Politician - GW Bush

Cheers!

 
Goodness, that's a very brave confession of past sin! I think I might have left that one in the closet where it belongs!

However, you have seen the error of your ways, so welcome to the best forum of the best club! ;)

 
Merci Moi

Confession is good for the soul, and mine has been washed in Blue!

Chelsea for life

 
hello... you dont have a good taste in terms of woman :Dbut I agree about Bush.
Suppose I had said Klum or Schiffer you would have no problem...

fmnvo8.jpg


Or Ballack

 
hello... you dont have a good taste in terms of woman :lol:
:D German-Blue, you should be ashamed! You wouldn't kick her out of bed!

Welcome to The Shed End Thunderdan, many American Blues around the forum so you won't feel a stranger (steady moos)

 
Sorry I missed the newbie protocol. Would you put my post back up in general?

Thanks

Thunder Dan

 
You're in the right place.

Don't like Liverpool or GW Bush either..

Welcome to the Shed End mate :D

 
oh ur from cleveland. do u think the cavalliers are going to win this season? i like lebron james...he owns at NBA 2K10 ;)

 
I understand why this thread is here instead of general. My next post will stick to football.

That being said, this thread is hilarious! When I saw C. Ronaldo, I spit beer all over my monitor!

Thunder Dan

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top