Hello from USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

viv

New Signing
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Hi

I am Carl from Seattle, I like the team because my interest in "soccer" was non existent before I watched Sounders playing Chelsea. Hmm... I live in Virginia these days. Hopefully I'll get to watch more games from now on. I hope to learn more about the English league and Chelsea, for know almost nothing about them..

 
Hi Carl! The first thing you need to know is that in UK it's called FOOTBALL! I thought I'd get that in before any of the blokes did.

Anyway, welcome to the Shed End.

 
Welcome to the Shed End Forum viv :rolleyes:

What did you make of the 1-1 draw between Hull and Chelsea in the Premier League?

 
Ah I know it's football hence the inverted commas. And I missed the match, that is why I have joined the forum, it will be easier for me to follow the league.

 
Welcome, Viv. I also live in Virginia, and wear my Chelsea scarf to work each day with pride. So, if you see someone in the DC Metro with a Chelsea scarf, you will know it's me (since I have never, ever seen anyone else wear a Chelsea scarf here).

If you have FSC, you can plenty of Chelsea matches, and also if you have a broadband Internet connection, there usually is a good video stream that you can catch the game on when it is not shown on FSC.

 
Damn, here was me thinking it would be someone that I could meet up with in Seattle. I was over for teh Sounders game also this past summer. This is a great form for keeping up with the Blues, so welcome

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top