Hello, New Chelsea fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHELSEA_DUBAI

New Signing
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello, I started supporting Chelsea last week, and I was wondering if anyone could help me by telling me about the club. Thanks. Do the club have any anthems such as Blue Moon?

 
We don't sing, we're all rich bankers who politely clap and whisper compliments about the delightful scones the stewards bring us.

 
Oh the irony hahaha, epic fail.

You know you're on to a 'special' type of person when they post things like that on an opposition forum, hope he/she just doesn't try to lick the computer screen.

 
Hello, I started supporting Chelsea last week, and I was wondering if anyone could help me by telling me about the club. Thanks. Do the club have any anthems such as Blue Moon?
You should reconsider. There is a football club in a small industrial northern city called Manchester City and they are the best club to start supporting now. They have more spare seats than we do in case you ever want to go to a game, they have used up most people in Stockport already and they are culturally right up your street I'd imagine. And their owners might even consider relocating their home games to your part of the world once they get tired of having to spend time in a very poor and run down part of the UK. And as an added bonus they have a song called Blue Moon and they have other dull anthems such as something about being the best team in the land and world and something about not being there which is probably about their fans for Europa league and domestic cup fixtures.

But it's up to you of course. Maybe you could tweet your decision as to who you'd like to 'join' as it is all the rage to tweet choosing Chelsea over Manchester teams these days.

 
Sing? We dont sing, our mothers always told us not to speak with our mouths full and with all those prawn sandwichs to be eaten we dont get the chance to sing.

 
I only started supporting Chelsea last week too. I supported Man City the week before that, but Manchester United up until then. It's becoming a pain buying all these new shirts all the time.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It will take a long while before Blue Moon is as close to famous as "Blue is the Colour" and "The Liquidator" around the world.

 
Hello, I started supporting Chelsea last week, and I was wondering if anyone could help me by telling me about the club. Thanks. Do the club have any anthems such as Blue Moon?
Can't help I am afraid.

I only starting supporting Chelsea last Sunday myself.

I am not going to bother learning any songs as I am going to review who I support in about 8/9 months.

As others have mentioned Manchester City are a good bet, I heard a rumour that on occasion they have 20,000 empty seats for home games so if you are in town you may well be able to visit their famous stadium.

 
I can throughly recommend Accrington Stanley.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top