Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim hamilton

Youth Team
Messages
100
Reaction score
66
Hi to all

What a great site!

I started supporting Chelsea round 77 time & saw my first game in Dec 80

at home to Orient..we lost!

Was a regular 82-94 home & away

all the best Jim.

 
Hello to you, Jim! What a good start you have made with your first post praising the site!

Welcome!

 
Welcome to The Shed End Jim!

How did you find us?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanks!

Found you via the club website,so glad i did!

I have a massive Chelsea prog collection although its in storage!

Cheers Jim.

 
Many thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Have been through alot of sh*t over the last few years however

just like my days in the Shed through Chelsea i can forget about it

all.

Many thanks indeed people.

Kind wishes Jim

 
Hi Jim and welcome. How far back does the programme collection go?

 
Hi Jim and welcome. How far back does the programme collection go?
My oldest one is Stoke City at home in 1965...from 69-70-74-75 i have every prog

with the exception of the ECWC final/replay & a few League games with Leeds.

I have every prog 82-97 with the exception of a Full Members cup tie with Charlton

around 1985 i think, was just a bit of A4 paper folded in half.

Kind wishes Jim.

 
Nice one Jim,

glad to have you on board.

With a name like that, I thought we had another Jock on here!

 
Nice one Jim,glad to have you on board.

With a name like that, I thought we had another Jock on here!
LOL! no i'm from Aylesbury Bucks,work in Banbury & have 2 daughters on the

Isle of wight....so i do alot of travelling!

Again thanks for the warm welcome

Best wishes Jim.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top