hello TrueChelsea here

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzica

New Signing
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
hello lads.i'm newbie here.nice to know you all.i'am from Malaysia.lets make chelsea the best team in the world!!!Go Chelsea! :D

 
Welcome muzica. Did you get to see Chelsea when they toured Malaysia?

 
Welcome to the shed mate! My dad works in KL so I often visit Malaysia, he was at the match when Chelsea toured. I love the country myself! :D

 
Welcome muzica. Did you get to see Chelsea when they toured Malaysia?
yes mr. geezer.of course.it's a chance to see the team live. i've travel 300kilometre all away to see them and skipped my biology class. ;)

 
Welcome, Musika.

You skipped your biology class? You naughty boy!

 
Welcome to the shed mate! My dad works in KL so I often visit Malaysia, he was at the match when Chelsea toured. I love the country myself! ::clap2::
thanks mr. jones. i'm glad that you love my country.there are so many interesting place here. ::clap2::

 
yes mr. geezer.of course.it's a chance to see the team live. i've travel 300kilometre all away to see them and skipped my biology class. :rofl:
You missed your biology class? I hope it wasn't the lesson about how you make babies. If it was let us know and we'll post a few diagrams for you.

 
And he's not Mr Geezer, he's Lord Geezer - at least that's what he tells me!

Lady Moi x (not to be confused with Lady Muck)

 
You missed your biology class? I hope it wasn't the lesson about how you make babies. If it was let us know and we'll post a few diagrams for you.
I think i can still google it if i missed that class unless you have secret advice to reveal to me Lord Geezer. :rofl:

 
I think i can still google it if i missed that class unless you have secret advice to reveal to me Lord Geezer. :D
I think you'd be better off asking for JT on advice about 'wahay what about the workers, nudge. nudge, wink, wink, say no more know what I mean?'

And it's geezer to my friends, I only use the Lord title when impressing the good Ladies of the forum in the hope they will let me bend them over backwards on a hostess trolley ::ChELSeAFaN:: .

 
I only use the Lord title when impressing the good Ladies of the forum in the hope they will let me bend them over backwards on a hostess trolley :laugh2: .
And of course, since we are GOOD ladies, we won't! :laugh2:

Love your avatar, Muzika

 
oh hi . im newbie and of course im from Malaysia too .. :D

ive just watching the milan-chelsea game . oh :(

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top