Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmo

New Signing
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I come from Sweden and likes sport.

My name is Jarmo and I'm a finnish boy. And is 23 year old.

My favorites team in football is Chelsea(2006-), Man Utd before(1998-2006) and Finland in national teams.

Favorite teams in hockey is Finland and Anaheim Ducks. It was close in Olympics Games 2006.

 
Hello, Jarmo. What made you stop liking Manchester United? (apart from the fact that Chelsea are miles better, of course!)

 
Man Utd's team was discusting. Only first 11th was good, they other wasn't good. I mean the bench.

Chelsea was the next team I like. World class players.

 
You are clearly a man of good taste. Welcome to the best forum of the best team.

 
Thanks.

But, Admins...

Change my user-name to RVN. Mine user-name now is to ugly in this english forum.

 
I don't think I've ever heard Ruud Van Nistelrooy compared to anything favourably in terms of prettiness.

 
I think you're gonna make more friends here as Jarmo than you would ever do as RVN.

 
Thanks.But, Admins...

Change my user-name to RVN. Mine user-name now is to ugly in this english forum.
I don't really understand why you think Jarmo is an ugly name. Stick with it - it's a fine name - honestly!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top