Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I've been a member for a few weeks now, but I haven't really got round to posting yet. If you know the name, then it's probably from the forums at CFC NET or 606.

Anyways, howdy.

 
Hello, and welcome. Shall we call you JayceeBot?

 
Nice choice of avatar, JayceeBot! You are now a fully fledged member!

 
Hello Joey's Box of Tricks. Hopefully Zhirkov's box shows up soon too.

 
nice one, welcome to the boards mate!

 
I've been a member for a few weeks now, but I haven't really got round to posting yet. If you know the name, then it's probably from the forums at CFC NET or 606.Anyways, howdy.
Welcome mate.

Good choice of Avatar.

 
I like your username. It reminds of what Everton fans used to say about Zinedine Kilbane, the "Irish" full back with about 230 caps and no talent:

Kevin Kilbane and his box of trick.

 
When I read your user name I thought it was some kind of reference to Joey's missus.

Welcome

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top