I Irish Man United New Signing Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Nov 7, 2009 #2 Hello, my name should tell you all you need to know. I hope its a good game on sunday. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
bluegraham First Team Regular Messages 6,667 Reaction score 694 Nov 7, 2009 #3 s a good game to looking forward to it i must say may the best team win. what part of ireland you from?
s a good game to looking forward to it i must say may the best team win. what part of ireland you from?
I Irish Man United New Signing Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Nov 7, 2009 #4 Co. Derry, United aren't playing well at the moment and Chelsea are playing very good, I would take a draw right now .
Co. Derry, United aren't playing well at the moment and Chelsea are playing very good, I would take a draw right now .
bluegraham First Team Regular Messages 6,667 Reaction score 694 Nov 7, 2009 #5 Derry city got put down to divison one. yeah <an Utd will find it tough if drogba and anelka click sunday but form goes out the window in the big games. should be good
Derry city got put down to divison one. yeah <an Utd will find it tough if drogba and anelka click sunday but form goes out the window in the big games. should be good