hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

adma gti

New Signing
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
heloo here that I play, I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina, I have 24 years and am a big fan chlesea name Admir, I hope we can hang out.pozz ;)

 
Welcome Admir! I think you are the first member from Bosnia Herzegovina! It's good to know Chelsea is popular in your country. :)

 
In Bosnia and Herzegovina has a lot of men who love the English premier league, but the problem is we all cheer for Utd Manu-al I remained faithful to Chelsea, we are humbled arsenal and see who the best blues goo go :lol:

 
Welcome mate, I am glad that you didn't follow your fellow countrymen by following Man Utd.

You picked the right team!

 
Hello! Welcome to the forum mate!

Moi, there are several Bosnians on here as far as I know. Infact, most of their usernames contains 'Bosnia'. You may look up the Members' list. :P

 
Hello! Welcome to the forum mate!Moi, there are several Bosnians on here as far as I know. Infact, most of their usernames contains 'Bosnia'. You may look up the Members' list. :P
I'll take your word for it, kalpitv. But I don't see them posting. I must check out what the Bosnia and Herzegovina flag looks like!

 
Here you go Moi. Seemingly the triangle in the middle represents the three constituant peoples of the country, and the stars (half one on top and half one on bottom) are meant to represent Europe.

bosnia-and-herzegovina-flag.gif


 
Here you go Moi. Seemingly the triangle in the middle represents the three constituant peoples of the country, and the stars (half one on top and half one on bottom) are meant to represent Europe.
bosnia-and-herzegovina-flag.gif
Lovely! Thanks for that!

 
Thank you for your nice words, like chlesea, here's one picture with the Pan-Portugal match

2ytwqbd.jpg


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top