Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridgeman

Youth Team
Messages
226
Reaction score
0
Hello! i'm from Georgia and supporting Chelsea for a long time, since i was 8-9 yrs old..

&sorry2mybadEnglish(

 
Hello Bridgeman. Welcome. I'm assuming it's Georgia in Russia rather than Georgia in America. Right?

 
Welcome on mate. Many Chelsea supporters over there?

 
Welcome.

Moi, you should be able to figure that out by the flag in his post

 
Welcome.Moi, you should be able to figure that out by the flag in his post
I KNOW! I also guessed from the fact that he asked us to excuse his bad English (mind you, lots of Yanks speak bad English too). I was just giving him something to interact with. It's a thing language teachers do!

 
Was going to point that out too, about the "poor english" but figured that'd be too easy a set up for a dig at ouur American family members

 
Was going to point that out too, about the "poor english" but figured that'd be too easy a set up for a dig at ouur American family members
Easy Schmeezy!

 
I'm assuming it's Georgia in Russia rather than Georgia in America. Right?
Georgia in Russia? You might want to check the map again... :lol:

----

Anyway...welcome to the forums Bridgeman! :laugh2:

 
Georgia in Russia? You might want to check the map again... :lol: ----

Anyway...welcome to the forums Bridgeman! :laugh2:
Poor Georgia - they all but go to war against Russia but still can't shake them off!

 
Georgia in Russia? You might want to check the map again... :lol: ----

Anyway...welcome to the forums Bridgeman! :laugh2:
Yes, I realised that when it was too late to edit it! It's a sign of my age! The maps of the world have changed so much since I was at school!

Sorry, Bridgeman, I didn't mean to insult your country. :lol:

 
So Moi, no apology for the "other" Georgia?

9swmet.jpg


 
Welcome....and dont worry, we dont expect good english from anyone in Georgia... regardless if its the European or American one :unsure:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top