Bridgeman Youth Team Messages 226 Reaction score 0 Mar 4, 2010 #21 it's former soviet union but now it isn't in russia. don't worry Moi,
ThunderDan First Team Squad Messages 1,062 Reaction score 13 Mar 4, 2010 #22 I would like to say in hindisight that I only meant by that photo to offend the people of the US state of Georgia, not the eastern European country. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
I would like to say in hindisight that I only meant by that photo to offend the people of the US state of Georgia, not the eastern European country.
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Mar 4, 2010 #23 ThunderDan said: I would like to say in hindisight that I only meant by that photo to offend the people of the US state of Georgia, not the eastern European country. Click to expand... I'm sure we all understood that, TD!
ThunderDan said: I would like to say in hindisight that I only meant by that photo to offend the people of the US state of Georgia, not the eastern European country. Click to expand... I'm sure we all understood that, TD!
C cooke Youth Team Messages 198 Reaction score 0 Mar 4, 2010 #24 moi in future please make it a simple hello.....i dont think my sides could take it, O sorry hello Bridgeman
moi in future please make it a simple hello.....i dont think my sides could take it, O sorry hello Bridgeman