Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwatts

New Signing
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello there, I am a Chelsea fan based over in Germany as I am an Officer in a Medical Regiment in the British Army. Finding it difficult to keep fully up to date and get to as many games now-although unfortunately I got back for the FA cup loss! But found this forum and think it makes sense to join, so once again hello

 
Hello to you! Yes, you know it makes sense! Welcome to the Shed End. ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome on.

Not sure how much internet access you have, but we get streams to most of the games here. I'd recomend downloading Sopcast, a software that allows you to watch streams from around the world.

I now reside in the states, and if the games aren't on TV out here (I pay to get an additional "soccer" channel), I usually find them via a stream linked on this site

Carefree

 
Cheers-I will most certainly look around as I currently rely on the updates on the sky sports website for my matchday information!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top