Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zolasbrother

New Signing
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone! Im Pete from Northern Ireland and was asked the question last night- "why arent you on the forum?" so here i am!

Looking forward to some good heated debates with you all!

Not sure of your handles but Graham, Mark, Rebecca, Steve and everyone else I met last night- it was a pleasure!

Pete.

 
Hi everyone! Im Pete from Northern Ireland and was asked the question last night- "why arent you on the forum?" so here i am!

Looking forward to some good heated debates with you all!

Not sure of your handles but Graham, Mark, Rebecca, Steve and everyone else I met last night- it was a pleasure!

Pete.
Welcome Pete!

 
Welcome Pete. Is that you in the picture? Enjoy the Shed End - it's the very best!

 
Welcome Pete. Is that you in the picture? Enjoy the Shed End - it's the very best!
Cheers- yes it is! Got very lucky and won a ticket to the POTY dinner the other night. Incredible night!

Aye, heard this place is a bit addictive!

 
Welcome! tell me about it, first thing I check when I wake up and last thing I check before I go to bed :P

 
It's nice to see some support from Northern Ireland, I understand Liverpool, Celtic and Manchester United have quite a large

following over there?

Anyway, nice to meet you mate.

 
Get to go to the POTY and join the Shed End all within a quick timeframe!

Great to have you on board mate

 
It's nice to see some support from Northern Ireland, I understand Liverpool, Celtic and Manchester United have quite a large

following over there?

Anyway, nice to meet you mate.
They do indeed, Utd and Pool would cover the majority of it unsurprisingly, celtic and rangers isnt so much about the football for a lot in NI unfortunately.

And cheers everyone for the welcomes!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top