hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFC_montreal

New Signing
Messages
67
Reaction score
16
hello everyone, I'm CFC_montreal from, you guessed it, montreal canada lol.

I've been following chelsea ever since i first saw zola play for the blues in 2002 when i was 13 and gradually fell more and more in love with the club. I've barely missed a game since ranieri's last season but have yet to go to the bridge :(, hopefully i'll make that happen this year. I'm a 22 yr old business student and i enjoy playing basketball in my spare time, having a drink with mates etc etc... this looks like a very active forum and i look forward to contributing !

cheers and UTC !!!!

edit: btw, how can i change my signature?

edit 2: nevermind, just noticed no one has signatures

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums mate. Glad to have you among us. I'd love to visit Canada one day >.<

 
Welcome! ::ChELSeAFaN::

Must say this is the best Chelsea forum I've been to by a distance. Hope you find it the same as well.

 
thx guys, forum looks great. I was tired with having to deal with the nonsense spouted by arse, manu and pool supporters in other forums!! finally i found a place where to discuss chelsea issues with chelsea fans :)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top