Look no further, sparetire! You've found it. You can have my spare tyre too, if you like!Chelsea fan from israel here. been searching for a high quality forum to talk about chelsea and i guess this is the place, hoping to contribute and for better times with the team.
Thanks alot, I'll be in touchLook no further, sparetire! You've found it. You can have my spare tyre too, if you like!
Welcome!
Goodevening and welcome aboard Sparetire, a word of caution... don't lend Moi any money! lol,
Do you KNOW me, then???
Don't worry, love, I'll give you change out of a farthing!like all pretty girls... they'll have your last farthing and I'll have given it willingly
Thanks. and i couldnt lend her any money even if i wanted too, being a student is not leaving me any place for luxury. but i can give her my heart, i think she will find it satisfying.Goodevening and welcome aboard Sparetire, a word of caution... don't lend Moi any money! lol,