Hello

Eski168

New Signing
Messages
25
Reaction score
8
My name is Ash. I've supported Chelsea all of my life. I now live in Epsom but grew up in West Norwood, which should have made me a Palace fan. But my Dad supported Chelsea and rightly subscribed to giving his sons no choice whatsoever in our football allegiance - God bless you Dad. I had a season ticket back in the days of Vialli & co, but these days resort to either borrowing my brother's ST, or trying to get away tickets as my sons and I love the feeling of being hated by the majority of the rest of the ground.

I was outside SB with my two lads when we played Brighton recently to protest against our involvement in the ESL.

I hate Totttenham, and love celery for it's multiple uses.

My whole family support Chelsea, with the exception of my sister-in-law's partner who is a Man Utd fan. We don't really count him anyway because he's a tw@t.

My dog is named Ozzie, after the King of Stamford Bridge.

Most fun games attended: Man Utd away when David Luiz got shot by a sniper but still managed a smile, and Mata then dribbled a shot into the net for the win. Lille away in last season's CL because it was a great crack, and we won. A**x at home last season in the CL - mental atmosphere in the MHL - don't think Dave's winner should have been disallowed just because it accidentally hit Tammy's arm.

Most painful games attended: FA Cup FInal vs Arsenal where we got properly stitched by that muppet Anthony Taylor, who despite being told by his lino Sanchez's goal was offside decided to allow it anyway. However, the fact he denied Raheem a pen in our recent Prem match vs City has redeemed him a bit. 3-2 loss in 1999 at home to the Gooners when Kanu hit a hatrick.

 
200.gif


The fact that you love the ever versatile celery means you'll probably fit in well here. Just a quick heads up I like to wind people up so if you can take a little disagreement for the sake of disagreement then you're ok by me.

Also another quick heads up @Munkworth is a c**t dont listen to him when he spreads lies and propaganda about me👍. 

mods are pretty good on here  they did let me and my beloved munky slipped through the net but they will ban trolls and dicks pretty quickly

 
Nice one chaps. Should've joined here way before now tbh, but I am also an unsociable boring c**t also.

 
Nice one chaps. Should've joined here way before now tbh, but I am also an unsociable boring c**t also.
I'm relatively new on here aswell but only because I didn't realise forums were a thing. If you can not side with @Munkworth just because he is geographically closer to you then that would be appreciated, I need all the help I can get defeating his evil genius

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Can you set your profile up to notify you of new posts?

Guessing you can but I'm a bit inexperienced with the whole forum mechanics thing.

 
..I didn't realise forums were a thing..
I used to belong to one a few years back that had a page for every Prem team, but it got too annoying because of the armies of tw@ts constantly complaining that actual football results somehow don't pan out perfectly all the time.

 
My name is Ash. I've supported Chelsea all of my life. I now live in Epsom but grew up in West Norwood, which should have made me a Palace fan. But my Dad supported Chelsea and rightly subscribed to giving his sons no choice whatsoever in our football allegiance - God bless you Dad. I had a season ticket back in the days of Vialli & co, but these days resort to either borrowing my brother's ST, or trying to get away tickets as my sons and I love the feeling of being hated by the majority of the rest of the ground.

I was outside SB with my two lads when we played Brighton recently to protest against our involvement in the ESL.

I hate Totttenham, and love celery for it's multiple uses.

My whole family support Chelsea, with the exception of my sister-in-law's partner who is a Man Utd fan. We don't really count him anyway because he's a tw@t.

My dog is named Ozzie, after the King of Stamford Bridge.

Most fun games attended: Man Utd away when David Luiz got shot by a sniper but still managed a smile, and Mata then dribbled a shot into the net for the win. Lille away in last season's CL because it was a great crack, and we won. A**x at home last season in the CL - mental atmosphere in the MHL - don't think Dave's winner should have been disallowed just because it accidentally hit Tammy's arm.

Most painful games attended: FA Cup FInal vs Arsenal where we got properly stitched by that muppet Anthony Taylor, who despite being told by his lino Sanchez's goal was offside decided to allow it anyway. However, the fact he denied Raheem a pen in our recent Prem match vs City has redeemed him a bit. 3-2 loss in 1999 at home to the Gooners when Kanu hit a hatrick.
Nice intro, haven't seen a most painful games attended before on newbie post.

Here's mine:

Wimbledon at home 5-2 loss.

Bristol City FA cup away 3-1 loss.

1994 FA Cup final 4-0 to Utd, loss and runners up.

 
Nice intro, haven't seen a most painful games attended before on newbie post.

Here's mine:

Wimbledon at home 5-2 loss.

Bristol City FA cup away 3-1 loss.

1994 FA Cup final 4-0 to Utd, loss and runners up.
Cheers. I wasn't at the 1994 Cup FInal but remember it well. Ref didn't do us any favours that day.

 
Thinking about painful losses attended, I should also add the 3-5 loss in the FA Cup to Utd in 1998. I was in the Shed End and had to endure a great view of Beckham doing his stupid ears thing.

 
I am struggling to log on via my phone. No problem via PC, but phone is the way I'm going to be here mostly, hence lack of posting since joining.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

 
Ah we got rid of Tapatalk ages ago. It had a banner at the top of mobile version which led people to believe they had to use Tapatalk to view the forum.

 
Ah we got rid of Tapatalk ages ago. It had a banner at the top of mobile version which led people to believe they had to use Tapatalk to view the forum.
So how do I log in via my phone?

If I google the forum and click on the result link it automatically opens in Tapatalk.

 
That's weird, but I think its part of their push to get people using it.

Simply write the web address in the top of your browser, then it should load the mobile version (which is far better than Tapatalk)

If it still wants to open Tapatalk, I have no idea as that'll be something on their or your phone settings end.

 
Back
Top