Hello

That's weird, but I think its part of their push to get people using it.

Simply write the web address in the top of your browser, then it should load the mobile version (which is far better than Tapatalk)

If it still wants to open Tapatalk, I have no idea as that'll be something on their or your phone settings end.
okay cool.I'll give it a go. Cheers.

 
That's weird, but I think its part of their push to get people using it.

Simply write the web address in the top of your browser, then it should load the mobile version (which is far better than Tapatalk)

If it still wants to open Tapatalk, I have no idea as that'll be something on their or your phone settings end.
Okay, all good now. As you suggested, domain types directly in worked. 

One more thing, if you'd be so kind! 

Any chance you could delete the extended personal conversation (about cars, service stations etc.) two members have had on my intro thread? 

It's kinda hijacked my intro, so figured if anyone else read this they'd lose the will to live once they hit that stuff! 

 
No worries buddy, will get that done.

 
No worries buddy, will get that done.
Hold your horses there buddy boy, you can’t go deleting my whimsy! That’s history right there and you can’t just go around scrubbing it from existence! I didn’t realise this was a communist forum. Perhaps @Malta Blue was right about you mods after all!

It's kinda hijacked my intro, so figured if anyone else read this they'd lose the will to live once they hit that stuff! 
Life time ban from Sock Club. 
 

200.gif


 
Back
Top