Heureux
New Signing
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey guys, as the title says, Chelsea fan from the Philippines. Actually, half-Japanese and half-Filipino. I'm only 15, so please bear with any lapse of judgement from me. 
I've supported Chelsea only since March 2011... but somehow, throughout my childhood, they were the only football club I knew. Never heard of Manchester United, only Chelsea. So, my British friends online were rambling on about football at 2011, and I had no idea what they were talking about. Soooo... yeah, remembered Chelsea, and I decided to support them.
A mate: "Who's your favourite soccer player?"
Me at 7 years old: David Beckham.
Mate: "Ah, you like Manchester United then?"
Me: No, I like Chelsea.
The weird look he gave me. Hehe. Anyway, glad to be a part of this forum, and I hope to have some fun here.
I've supported Chelsea only since March 2011... but somehow, throughout my childhood, they were the only football club I knew. Never heard of Manchester United, only Chelsea. So, my British friends online were rambling on about football at 2011, and I had no idea what they were talking about. Soooo... yeah, remembered Chelsea, and I decided to support them.
A mate: "Who's your favourite soccer player?"
Me at 7 years old: David Beckham.
Mate: "Ah, you like Manchester United then?"
Me: No, I like Chelsea.
The weird look he gave me. Hehe. Anyway, glad to be a part of this forum, and I hope to have some fun here.