help me young chelsea fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome.. help with what though?

p.s nice choice of avatar for a youth! :good2:

 
There is a section for newbies to say hi, so maybe start there. Also, I think the forum has an age limit

 
I know Mac but a lot things have age limits like drinking but I bet u did it before u were old enough!!!! :Connie_threaten:
Ha ha, you know me?

I was just letting you know, not having a dig.

Welcome to the site, mate. It's a great place for all things Chelsea, and I agree with you on Mata, he is a source of inspiration and a great player. Would like to see him move more centrally and get a real winger to play on the left

 
13? Youve got many years of frustration, happiness and insanity following Chelsea ahead of you mate!

All the best

 
Shed End tips for a 13 year old?

Cover your eyes when Bluebeard posts.

Moi will corrupt you. Gem too.

You better not rate Mikel.

Watch this space...

Welcome to the site!

 
Welcome to the site, just remember that everyone has an opinion and they're no more or less important than yours.

Stay positive,

Think I've just realised the upper age limit for emoticon use!

 
Welcome CCK - the only thing I will corrupt is your name - it's a good job you didn;t call yourself Connor Obadiah Chelsea Kavanagh! :wink:

 
Welcome CCK - the only thing I will corrupt is your name - it's a good job you didn;t call yourself Connor Obadiah Chelsea Kavanagh! :wink:
As long as he's not Mikstaw mark II.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top