ChelseaRanger
New Signing
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi guys
I work in a small accountancy firm and my boss is of the older generation and not really up to date with modern technology to any great degree. Anyway he finally wants to create a website for the business but is unsure of how to do this.
Anyway we have had various quotes ranging from various prices so I was looking for a bit of help with this.
Basically it would require a Home Page with maybe 4 sub-pages at most and possibly a contact form. Nothing too complicated.
Just wondering if anyone had any advice on how to go about this.
I work in a small accountancy firm and my boss is of the older generation and not really up to date with modern technology to any great degree. Anyway he finally wants to create a website for the business but is unsure of how to do this.
Anyway we have had various quotes ranging from various prices so I was looking for a bit of help with this.
Basically it would require a Home Page with maybe 4 sub-pages at most and possibly a contact form. Nothing too complicated.
Just wondering if anyone had any advice on how to go about this.
