hey all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard from another Yankee Blue!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

where in the states are you at? Sometimes, if you are on the West Coast it can certainly be an early wake up for some of the games

 
Hello,where in the states are you at? Sometimes, if you are on the West Coast it can certainly be an early wake up for some of the games
You are correct. I'm in California. Orange County to be exact. The start times can be about 430am but I get up anyway to watch the boys play!

 
You are correct. I'm in California. Orange County to be exact. The start times can be about 430am but I get up anyway to watch the boys play!
West Coast myself, was down in Orange County during the Man U game. are you part of the whole OC Hooligans?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top