I im_joe New Signing Messages 26 Reaction score 0 May 15, 2010 #2 Hi, as you can see for the username i'm_joe! Haha Looking forward to posting! Thanks.
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 May 15, 2010 #3 Hi Joe, whereabouts in Scotland are you from?
PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,071 Reaction score 13,726 May 16, 2010 #4 Me too. Welcome.
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 May 16, 2010 #5 When he says "Me too" he means "I'm Joe too!"
I im_joe New Signing Messages 26 Reaction score 0 May 16, 2010 #6 Haha, Glasgow in reply to where in Scotland!
M Mikstaw First Team Regular Messages 3,691 Reaction score 0 May 16, 2010 #7 Hello mate! Welcome to The Shed End!
J Jones1905 On the Bench Messages 717 Reaction score 98 May 16, 2010 #9 I'm also in Glasgow, mate.. where abouts? Welcome!
I im_joe New Signing Messages 26 Reaction score 0 May 16, 2010 #10 Well currently a student at Uni mate so live in the halls just now!
J Jones1905 On the Bench Messages 717 Reaction score 98 May 16, 2010 #11 Glasgow uni? I'm also a student here, lived in Murano Street last year... Small world! Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
I im_joe New Signing Messages 26 Reaction score 0 May 17, 2010 #12 Strathclyde mate.. But yeah it sure is! haha
Jawan In the Ressies Messages 561 Reaction score 0 May 17, 2010 #13 Welcome to the website of fans of the Champions... Have fun ....we are already basking in glories of double.
Welcome to the website of fans of the Champions... Have fun ....we are already basking in glories of double.
mad_mac Choose your Leaders, and place your trust! Messages 13,822 Reaction score 913 May 19, 2010 #14 Used to live in the West End myself, just a few blocks up the hill behind the Hyndland tube station. Welcome!
Used to live in the West End myself, just a few blocks up the hill behind the Hyndland tube station. Welcome!