Hey from Ohio...and now Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwdmb1

New Signing
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Hey there, I just wanted to introduce myself and possibly get a piece of advice or two. My name is Matt and am from Ohio but currently am living in Manchester, UK to attend university for a bit...I have just recently arrived and am wondering if anyone has any suggestions about specific pubs to watch The Chels with other supporters (if there are any others in the city haha)...rather than being surrounded with Man U and City supporters ,for the games that I cannot make it to the bridge. Thanks!

 
Let me be the first to welcome you, Matt! I'm glad you told us your name, for otherwise I'd have thought of you as Bimwidimbi!

I'm afraid I can't give you any advice about Manchester, but I'm sure one of the lads will soon. And maybe eventually you'll make it to one of the Shed End piss-ups!

Enjoy your stay in Eng;and. Try to visit Scotland too while you're here - it's a beautiful country.

 
Welcome Matt...not sure about all the bars in Manchester, and certainly not showing Chelsea games (unless it's against a Manchester team).

Enjoy your time in England, try travel as much as you can. I live in the states now and I've always said you can travel 4 hours in the US and still be in the same state. you can travel 4 hours in Europe and be in three different countries.

Scott

 
Oh yea I know what you mean. I have been traveling for the past 30 days before university started and have been all over the place...was even able to go to Chelsea v Burnley and since I happened to be in town as monacco v psg, and also a tour of camp nou...good travels so far, and I'll be heading to Chelsea away at Wigan as well.

 
Hi Matt, welcome to the UK and the forum, if your still stuck for somwhere to watch the match, come into the streaming forum at KO, were all Chelsea in there. :o

 
Welcome to The Shed End Matt!

I can't imagine there being too many Chelsea pubs where you are, I think you will need to head south for that. There is Live Match Chat during games here, get yourself a beer and have a chat with some fans.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Matt. And thanks for bringing the sunshine with you

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top