Hey everyone,
Just though I'd pop in and announce myself.
I'm a Liverpool fan looking to organise a collaborative thread with people from this forum ahead of our League Cup final.
Basically get a good view from the other side, see how Chelsea fans feel about the game, their season, manager and so on.
Not sure if it's something you'd want to do, perhaps moderation can either confirm it's ok or tell me to take a hike.
Not looking to troll anyone, it's really just about getting a decent opposition view.
Thanks in advance.
Just though I'd pop in and announce myself.
I'm a Liverpool fan looking to organise a collaborative thread with people from this forum ahead of our League Cup final.
Basically get a good view from the other side, see how Chelsea fans feel about the game, their season, manager and so on.
Not sure if it's something you'd want to do, perhaps moderation can either confirm it's ok or tell me to take a hike.
Not looking to troll anyone, it's really just about getting a decent opposition view.
Thanks in advance.