Hey there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabiomovic

New Signing
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hi.I'm Fabio from Italy and I support Fc Internazionale Milano

(I don't want to cause problems)

I respect Chelsea,that is one of the best teams in the world.

Excuse me for my English. ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
Hello Fabio. Welcome to the Shed End.

 
Benvenuti!

what do you like/dislike about Jose?

que ti piace/non piace di Jose?

Rob

 
Benvenuti!what do you like/dislike about Jose?

que ti piace/non piace di Jose?

Rob
He's a great manager.I like him because in Italy Fc Internazionale is attached by everyone,but he is very able to defend us and only for this reason I respect him.

He is a very great leader and his relationship with his players is fantastic(also with Mario Balotelli:Mou is helping him to grow).

And his interviews are so funny.. :)

This season he uses 4-4-2,with Sneijder behind Milito and Eto'o(or Pandev)

But sometimes he is forced to use 4-3-3 (with Eto'o,Milito and Pandev or Balo),above all at home in San Siro

Ps:During the derby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR7rb9SqmGI :D :D

again,excuse me for my English

 
He's a great manager.I like him because in Italy Fc Internazionale is attached by everyone,but he is very able to defend us and only for this reason I respect him.He is a very great leader and his relationship with his players is fantastic(also with Mario Balotelli:Mou is helping him to grow).

And his interviews are so funny.. :)

This season he uses 4-4-2,with Sneijder behind Milito and Eto'o(or Pandev)

But sometimes he is forced to use 4-3-3 (with Eto'o,Milito and Pandev or Balo),above all at home in San Siro

Ps:During the derby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR7rb9SqmGI :
well watching that does not make me miss him :D

good luck by the way.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top