Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri-Blue

New Signing
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
I registered in here a while ago and forgot about it when I lost all my info and had to reset my computer. I got an e-mail from the site and hope to get back to posting. Although my posts to date arent worth writing home about. :rolleyes:

 
Hello Tri-Blue, welcome to the circus!

 
Welcome Tri-Blue. Just make sure you line up the magners and you'll be fine.

 
Nice to have you on board mate! Post what you want and don't be afraid to disagree, Loz isn't that much of a totalitarian

 
Tri-Blue is quite a common and popular nickname on Chelsea boards so it's surprising to see it takes 2500+ accounts till an account with Tri-Blue is created! Warm welcome from me and good to see this section is used :smiley_crazy:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top