Hi all from Kyabram, Victoria, Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippy

In the Ressies
Messages
398
Reaction score
14
Hi everyone and thanks for providing a great site from me to get my Chelsea fix. I'm only a recent convert to this great game(only the last couple of seasons, so I may have some dumb questions) and now love the game as much as I do Aussie rules. Got a Jersey from my wife for Christmas(with 11 on the back) so I'm all set for tonight, well it will be mid night here when the game starts.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Skippy! Is your surname BK? ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
Welcome skippy! Hope you enjoy the site.
I am already.

I am involved with a Western Bulldogs(AFL) one here in Oz and this one is just as awesome.

I am lucky as the two sports are played at different times off the year(plus the A-League is a summer sport here, go the Heart) so I can follow footy 12 months of the year.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bush Kangaroo. I should have gotten that as I grew up with the show.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top