Hi Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt F

New Signing
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Really impressed with the site, more than does the team justice!

I'm from Washington State in the US, and can't wait to see the Blues tomorrow in Seattle! I was lucky enough to visit Stamford Bridge last year during Eurocup, but unfortunately the only thing we were able to see was the Megastore :) We walked down from where we were staying on Warwick Way near Victoria which turned out to be a lot of fun, I highly recommend it!

Anyway glad to be here, cheers.

 
Nice one mate, I'll see you at teh Chelsea game....well, I'll be there too. Where in WA you from?

 
Welcome to the forum, Matt - you are clearly a man of discernment!

 
Nice one mate, I'll see you at teh Chelsea game....well, I'll be there too. Where in WA you from?
I live in Vancouver, just across the river from Portland. I made the drive up on Friday night, missed the practice but I spent a good 5 hours at Fado's. I need to thank everyone that put it together, had a great time and got the new jersey for $40. Saw a few people with The Shed End t-shirts also.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top