Hi from north east england!!

KAlanaM

New Signing
Messages
5
Reaction score
5
I live up north but I've supported Chelsea for the past 7 years .. before supporting Chelsea I only really followed football as a social event, watching England/Sunderland/South Shields... 

The day I fell in love with football was the first time I watched a Chelsea match. From that moment they were my club and football was no longer just a social event. I became a blue and will be for the rest of my life.

It's not just London that's blue, I paint it everywhere I go!!!

 
I've got a strong London accent I remember in the West End years ago these two young American birds asked me for directions to the Hard Rock Cafe while I was telling them I could tell they didn't understand a word I was saying they just politely nodded they thanked me I walked about 20 yds looked behind me and they were asking someone else 🤣.

In 2001 me and my mate had tickets for England- Albania at St James Park was a great day we even met Norman Wisdom !. We got there about two in the afternoon it was an evening kick off and so we thought we'd find out where the ground was before we went on the piss. We asked this Geordie who made Jimmy Nail sound like Hugh Grant he was telling us where it was and he finished with '' and it's there or there aboots'' we thanked him turned to each other and said '' Did he say it's next to Boots?'' 😆

 
I've got a strong London accent I remember in the West End years ago these two young American birds asked me for directions to the Hard Rock Cafe while I was telling them I could tell they didn't understand a word I was saying they just politely nodded they thanked me I walked about 20 yds looked behind me and they were asking someone else 🤣.

In 2001 me and my mate had tickets for England- Albania at St James Park was a great day we even met Norman Wisdom !. We got there about two in the afternoon it was an evening kick off and so we thought we'd find out where the ground was before we went on the piss. We asked this Geordie who made Jimmy Nail sound like Hugh Grant he was telling us where it was and he finished with '' and it's there or there aboots'' we thanked him turned to each other and said '' Did he say it's next to Boots?'' 😆
That made me laugh!!!

I'm from in-between Newcastle and Sunderland, but my crew mates at work are from Durham and they struggle to understand a word I say 😳😂. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I live up north but I've supported Chelsea for the past 7 years .. before supporting Chelsea I only really followed football as a social event, watching England/Sunderland/South Shields... 

The day I fell in love with football was the first time I watched a Chelsea match. From that moment they were my club and football was no longer just a social event. I became a blue and will be for the rest of my life.

It's not just London that's blue, I paint it everywhere I go!!!
Welcome aboard mate !

 
I've got a strong London accent I remember in the West End years ago these two young American birds asked me for directions to the Hard Rock Cafe while I was telling them I could tell they didn't understand a word I was saying they just politely nodded they thanked me I walked about 20 yds looked behind me and they were asking someone else 🤣.

In 2001 me and my mate had tickets for England- Albania at St James Park was a great day we even met Norman Wisdom !. We got there about two in the afternoon it was an evening kick off and so we thought we'd find out where the ground was before we went on the piss. We asked this Geordie who made Jimmy Nail sound like Hugh Grant he was telling us where it was and he finished with '' and it's there or there aboots'' we thanked him turned to each other and said '' Did he say it's next to Boots?'' 😆
When I was about 9 or 10 a teacher in our south London school asked what we wanted to be when we grew up.

A " man-in  clime-ah" I said. ( mountain climber) she looked to the class for help to be met with a chorus of " ee said ee wants to be a man-in clime-ah miss !

Never fullfilled that ambition !

 
Back
Top