hi there, nani

Status
Not open for further replies.

nani

New Signing
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
I'm a young Man United fan, shocked by the inclusion of 5 Chelsea players in the FIFA World player of the year list, but still in awe of Ancelotti's tactical work at the helm of Chelsea in the past few months.

I'm looking for some of your fans to take part in the Red Cafe blog in the next few days, and more importantly monitor the progress of the Blues who are in my opinion set for the title this season

 
Last edited by a moderator:
if you don't mind, I need 15 posts to be able to send a PM to loz, thus I'll spam this thread instead of flooding the other sections

 
I started supporting United in 1999, after the magnificent turnaround against Bayern..

 
Chelsea's players I like include Lampard, Deco, Cech and Ivanovic..

 
in related news, I think John Obi Mikel is the most over rated player in the big 4...

 
in related news, I think John Obi Mikel is the most over rated player in the big 4...
Careful!!!

You'll upset a lot of folk on here with comments like that (even though some of us are in total agreement) ;)

 
Welcome mate, always like the opposition fans coming on here! Good to have you on board, and hope that (like a few opposition fans) we get some good discussions going.

Oh, and one thing that should unite us, a complete dislike for Liverpool

 
Welcome Nani. Hope you lose for obvious reasons but looking forward to a good game (which would make a change between our two camps)

 
cheers lads. I wouldn't mind a tedious 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge given how strong you looked lately.

 
I'm a young Man United fan, shocked by the inclusion of 5 Chelsea players in the FIFA World player of the year list, but still in awe of Ancelotti's tactical work at the helm of Chelsea in the past few months.I'm looking for some of your fans to take part in the Red Cafe blog in the next few days, and more importantly monitor the progress of the Blues who are in my opinion set for the title this season
You are clearly easily shocked, youngster! I think possibly IMPRESSED was the word you were looking for! Welcome anyway!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top