hi ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a few hours on the forum and you're already getting them out! It took Val at least a week! :D
And they went missing practically immediately! Took me ages to get them back, so Chelsea Gal: keep a close eye on them! Learn from my mistakes! And learn to use interpunction please, like Ethical I'm wheezing by the end of your sentences -_- Oh, and welcome.

 
Welcome, I can't see the problem with no full stops myself..I can still breath alright and as you can see by my Avatar I've been smoking since I was 6 months old :votepaulo:

 
whats a full stop . :P
ah, a woman after my own heart. lack of punctuation, lack of capital letters. you and me are gonna get on just fine. now moi on the other hand :votepaulo:

welcome to the forum.

 
ah, a woman after my own heart. lack of punctuation, lack of capital letters. you and me are gonna get on just fine. now moi on the other hand :unsure: welcome to the forum.
You called, dear? There is NO comparison between Chelseagal's natural illiterate style, and your self-imposed abjuration of a limited number of conventions viz. capital letters and the odd apostrophe. Apart from those, your posts are almost invariably correctly spelt and punctuated.

The Chelsea gal can't help it - you can!

Welcome anyway Chelseagal - I didn't get breathless. I just gave up reading!

 
Welcome, Chelsea_Gal. I need to take a lesson from you in texting, since you seem to know all of the short-cuts in writing (though I have to read your posts about 4 times to understand them).

 
You called, dear? There is NO comparison between Chelseagal's natural illiterate style, and your self-imposed abjuration of a limited number of conventions viz. capital letters and the odd apostrophe. Apart from those, your posts are almost invariably correctly spelt and punctuated.The Chelsea gal can't help it - you can!

Welcome anyway Chelseagal - I didn't get breathless. I just gave up reading!
you know me so well.... :)

 
you know me so well.... :getmycoat:
I read you like a book .. Green Eggs and Ham.. or the Cat in the Hat!

I waved to you at the Workington turn off on the way up and again on the way down from Glasgow.

Now I'm back in my little stone cottage and it's perishing cold. Glad I have my wood pile! I'm off to put on my wellies and bring in some logs.

 
I read you like a book .. Green Eggs and Ham.. or the Cat in the Hat!I waved to you at the Workington turn off on the way up and again on the way down from Glasgow.

Now I'm back in my little stone cottage and it's perishing cold. Glad I have my wood pile! I'm off to put on my wellies and bring in some logs.
i saw you, gave you a nice moonie back.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top