Greven New Signing Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Mar 14, 2011 #2 Hi!! Im a newbie from Sweden. I just thougth I should drop by and say hi.
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Mar 14, 2011 #3 Hi Greven! Welcome! What[s your view on the Swedish entry to the Eurovision song contest? Andreas and The Moos are in dispute over it in the Eurovision thread.
Hi Greven! Welcome! What[s your view on the Swedish entry to the Eurovision song contest? Andreas and The Moos are in dispute over it in the Eurovision thread.
Greven New Signing Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Mar 14, 2011 #4 Well I really don´t know much about it. I don´t even know who represent Sweden
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Mar 15, 2011 #5 Greven said: Well I really don´t know much about it. I don´t even know who represent Sweden Click to expand... That clearly puts you in the grown-up camp!
Greven said: Well I really don´t know much about it. I don´t even know who represent Sweden Click to expand... That clearly puts you in the grown-up camp!
Jawan In the Ressies Messages 561 Reaction score 0 Mar 15, 2011 #6 Welcome at The Shed End Greven. KTBFFH
mad_mac Choose your Leaders, and place your trust! Messages 13,822 Reaction score 913 Mar 17, 2011 #9 Likes Chelsea, dislikes Eurovision....nice one!