Hillsborough ESPN (US) documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

PraetorianGuard

First Team Squad
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
154
US ESPN did an excellent documentary last night on the Hillsborough tragedy...probably the best documentary ESPN has done us, or at least one of the best. Very moving and emotional. If anyone can find it on the internet (in the UK, due to the ban), I heavily recommend watching it.

 
It's currently on Youtube, broken down into 8 parts. Anyone wanting to watch it probably best do it soon er rather than later, before it gets taken down.

 
ESPN have done some very good documentaries and I've heard this one is very good too with unseen and harrowing footage, I'll have to watch it some time.

Apparently ESPN are showing a few more football documentaries in the run up to the World Cup, which could be interesting.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top