Hiya Shed End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you new, or an old member revisiting? And of course we are all interested in how you are acquainted with "Moddy"

 
Thank you for the welcomes. I am a new member mad mac and have known Mod for a while offline. He seems to be ignoring me though :D

 
I think you may well be a partner of sorts to Moddy, be it girlfriend or wife, I'm not sure of "Moddy's" relationship status. However, there was a clue in another thread along the lines of "You've always had a thing for brunettes Moddy :D"

Moddy being a pet name perhaps?!

This is Sherlock Holmes, saying farewell for now.

 
Hi to all.

This is my first message to get started

I am looking forward to corresponding with

fans that can remember my favorite Chelsea teams

from 1975-1979

 
Hi to all.This is my first message to get started

I am looking forward to corresponding with

fans that can remember my favorite Chelsea teams

from 1975-1979
Hello mate! Welcome on board! Why not start your own introduction thread and tell us a bit more about yourself?

Cheers,

Kalpit

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top