Hiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakuu

New Signing
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
hey, My name is Gareth, or Gaz don't mind either and iv'e been a Chelsea fan for about 16 years or so. I'm also part Norwegian so i look out for Rosenborg too, but Chelsea is my team

 
Good Morning, Gaz! Glad you could join us. Welcome - if you want to talk to people during a match, go to SHOUTBOX at the top of the page. :P

 
hey, My name is Gareth, or Gaz don't mind either and iv'e been a Chelsea fan for about 16 years or so. I'm also part Norwegian so i look out for Rosenborg too, but Chelsea is my team
Wasn't the Chelsea-Rosenborg CL game a few yeras back the one that cost Mourinho his job?

 
Wasn't the Chelsea-Rosenborg CL game a few yeras back the one that cost Mourinho his job?
I think it was, although I think the club had been trying to find an excuse to sack him for a while before that match.

---

Welcome to the forums Alakuu! :P

 
Last edited by a moderator:
yeah that was the game. It was 1-1 and the bridge was half full that night, so i suppose it was the straw that broke the camels back... Last game i went to actually, thinking about it

 
Welcome The Shed End Gaz :D

I'm in Vestfold, Stavern, whereabouts do you have your roots i Norway?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top