just
Legend
- Messages
- 14,802
- Reaction score
- 15,118
I'm interested to find out how the majority of peeps on here get their sounds. P2P file sharing sites like Limewire or Bitcomet, Itunes store, emusic, Spotify or do some folks still go out and buy CDs, or in Geezer's case vinyl?
Personally I haven't downloaded much music over the internet but I am being pushed by a music mad 11 year old daughter. I used to occaisionally use Morpheus when it first came out but haven't used it for years.
Be grateful for all advice and for details of the benefits and drawbacks with whichever you use.
Thanks
Personally I haven't downloaded much music over the internet but I am being pushed by a music mad 11 year old daughter. I used to occaisionally use Morpheus when it first came out but haven't used it for years.
Be grateful for all advice and for details of the benefits and drawbacks with whichever you use.
Thanks