Human Centipide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast Eddie

On the Bench
Messages
957
Reaction score
7
OMG just been reading about the above, had no idea this film existed until ban on the Pt 2 yesterday. Gives a whole new meaning to the acronym ATM. Gross concept...

 
I posted about that in the movie thread a while back

They've banned the second one over here then?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I posted about that in the movie thread a while back

They've banned the second one over here then?
Yep, banned, quite right imo after reading about it, a step too far.

Whatever happens you'd want to the one at the front tho wouldn't you...

 
The problem now is that the ban will probably make more people want to see it. And it'll be very easy to download soon I guess so there's easy access to it.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top