I am a red (ducks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Aziz

New Signing
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I'm a Liverpool fan and I thought I'd pop my head in to see what you lot are saying about Sunday - feel free to give me stick as I'm sure you will. Thought we'd win until I saw how sh*te (that's northern, for sh*t) we were on Tuesday (i can't think of any manager in world football other than Rafa who would play Lucus & Aurelio ahead of Gerrard in centre mid).

If Drogba plays well you'll do us, simple as that. Carragher & Skrtel are playing like they've never met, but who knows, right decision, right time, wrong decision, wrong time and anything could happen. I hate to say it but who ever finishes above you lot this year will win the league. Hope you get twatted Sunday. Enjoy the game.

PS: Are you giving away free flags again?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha.... how polite is your forum? You put a * in sh*t but leave in twatted!

 
I'm a Liverpool fan and I thought I'd pop my head in to see what you lot are saying about Sunday - feel free to give me stick as I'm sure you will. Thought we'd win until I saw how sh*te (that's northern, for sh*t) we were on Tuesday (i can't think of any manager in world football other than Rafa who would play Lucus & Aurelio ahead of Gerrard in centre mid). If Drogba plays well you'll do us, simple as that. Carragher & Skrtel are playing like they've never met, but who knows, right decision, right time, wrong decision, wrong time and anything could happen. I hate to say it but who ever finishes about you lot this year will win the league. Hope you get twatted Sunday. Enjoy the game.

PS: Are you giving away free flags again?
Would you be kind enough, please Mr Aziz, to explain what that sentence means?

 
Would you be kind enough, please Mr Aziz, to explain what that sentence means?
above not about. mis typed. It means, God forbid, that I think to win the league this year, you'll have to finish above chelsea. In other words, i think you're probably favourites to win it.

 
He means above us.

The secret for us is to start defenidng well again (sounds obvious I know) - Hull proved that if you defend like schoolkids Torres will fill his boots and Fiorentina proved that if you are organised Torres will be invisible.

Get Essien to shadow Gerrard and let Drogba do what he does best and terrorise a patchy Liverpool defence.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
He means above us.The secret for us is to start defenidng well again (sounds obvious I know) - Hull proved that if you defend like schoolkids Torres will fill his boots and Fiorentina proved that if you are organised Torres will be invisible.

Get Essien to shadow Gerrard and let Drogba do what he does best and terrorise a patchy Liverpool defence.
The Essien/Gerrard thing is key. That's why id be tempted to play Gerrard deeper than usual. In Champions league last season Essien was boss at anfield, He took control, I've never seen Gerrard so man marked out of a game as he was that night, and then we were almost better without Gerrard at your place. Hull's two centre halfs were awful, one of them was a school kid, he was 11 and making his debut. Torres wont get anywhere near the same freedom as he did V Hull on Sunday.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah I see, that makes sense now. Strange that he was twittering on about sh*t and twatted, but didn't notice he'd said about instead of above.

 
Ah I see, that makes sense now. Strange that he was twittering on about sh*t and twatted, but didn't notice he'd said about instead of above.
I do apologise. Are you a teacher? I did change it after i spotted my mistake.

C+ must try harder.

 
FOr a long time the phrase 'River Mersey' was changed to 'Manchester Ship Canal'

 
FOr a long time the phrase 'River Mersey' was changed to 'Manchester Ship Canal'
The River Mersey is the Manchester Ship Canal.

But if Gerry Marsden had have sung....."Ferry, Cross the Manchester Ship Canal" it wouldn't have had the same ring to it.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: whos been fiddling with the filter ?

Steviethegiantstarfishneverwontheleaguewhataf**kingjoke Gerrard

(put that in the filter) ;)

 
is there going to be free flags on the seats on sunday?
I notice it's the 2nd time you've mentioned that.

I hear we're doing something different on Sunday. Allegedly, the club are going to play a lame 60's tune, ("You'll Never Win Da League" by Perry & The Piss Takers), over the PA system and we'll all sing-a-long for five minutes at the start of the game and five minutes at the end, (but only if we're winning at the end mind you).

Personally, I'll be embarassed at that because it's not genuine support. It's kinda like a giant, pub karaoke isn't it? No self-respecting football club with any kind of history should be manufacturing support like that should they?

But then I'm sure that sad, old Jock fella on SKY Sports will fail to see through it and say, "Listen tae tha. It's one er doze special late Sunday afternoons at the Bridge"

 
I notice it's the 2nd time you've mentioned that.I hear we're doing something different on Sunday. Allegedly, the club are going to play a lame 60's tune, ("You'll Never Win Da League" by Perry & The Piss Takers), over the PA system and we'll all sing-a-long for five minutes at the start of the game and five minutes at the end, (but only if we're winning at the end mind you).

Personally, I'll be embarassed at that because it's not genuine support. It's kinda like a giant, pub karaoke isn't it? No self-respecting football club with any kind of history should be manufacturing support like that should they?

But then I'm sure that sad, old Jock fella on SKY Sports will fail to see through it and say, "Listen tae tha. It's one er doze special late Sunday afternoons at the Bridge"
You're right. I was only winding you up. But to be honest, Anfield isn't exactly the cauldron it professes to be during a Saturday afternoon one nil win against a nothing team. I've no doubt there'll be decent atmosphere on Sunday. And yes, Andy Gray is a prick. Pot head apparently. Like a toke does Andy.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top