I am a red (ducks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you be coming down for the game Mr.Aziz? or maybe travelling from somewhere south?

 
Glad that you're at least on her being somewhat objective, rather than some of the other lot from your club that have been on here on a total wind up.

Thi Sunday will be a huge test for us, and to be honest I'm not sure if our team are mentaly prepared for it. We took a bit of a drubbing against Wigan and then APOEL played very well in teh second half and completely closed us down. Ivanovic isn't looking assured at RB and gives away posession, and then Carvalho is starting to lunge into more tackles that usual, and against Gerrard, I think that is something that Gerrard could exploit (ahem, dive, ahem starfish). For once in a long time, i'm not that convinced about our defence, but I do think that we are defensively stronger than Liverpool

Essien will play against Gerrard, adn I hope that he playes alongside Ballack.

Drogba upfront to terrorize Skyrtel and Carragher, and who knows what could happen.

I'm glad that you think we are the team to beat as I don't think I could handle the Mancs winning it again.

Personally, I think it'll be a draw.

 
Will you be coming down for the game Mr.Aziz? or maybe travelling from somewhere south?
Im from & live in Liverpool but will be swerving this one. Saving money for Lyon away.

 
Im from & live in Liverpool but will be swerving this one. Saving money for Lyon away.
Shame. Given our last meeting, who'd you rather watch: Chelsea or Lyon? Our last meeting (CL) was a heart-stopper.

Plus you know we always have some special songs put aside just for our friends from up north. ;)

 
Shame. Given our last meeting, who'd you rather watch: Chelsea or Lyon? Our last meeting (CL) was a heart-stopper.Plus you know we always have some special songs put aside just for our friends from up north. ;)
I didn't think chelsea fans sang at football matches. Just think this match maybe a bit of an anti-climax, draw or a one nil either way. we'll see. And lets be honest, we'll ply each other again in one of the cups of CL Im sure.

 
I didn't think chelsea fans sang at football matches. Just think this match maybe a bit of an anti-climax, draw or a one nil either way. we'll see. And lets be honest, we'll ply each other again in one of the cups of CL Im sure.
We do sing. Just nowhere near as much as we used to! Blame the families, corporate, foreign visitirs etc etc but that's a whole different debate and a reality for the majority of bigger clubs these days.

But I have a feeling we won't be meeting you in the CL this season. Looking at Lyon and Fiorentina, I think you are going to struggle to qualify TBH.

 
We do sing. Just nowhere near as much as we used to! Blame the families, corporate, foreign visitirs etc etc but that's a whole different debate and a reality for the majority of bigger clubs these days.But I have a feeling we won't be meeting you in the CL this season. Looking at Lyon and Fiorentina, I think you are going to struggle to qualify TBH.
I know, was only winding you up.

We've certainly made it tough for ourselves after that performance in Italy but we've been in that situation before. Still alot of Champions League football to play. Lyon at home next game is crucial.

 
is there going to be free flags on the seats on sunday?
you went to all the bother of registering and thats the best you can come up with? your lot gonna be smashing kebab owners heads in this year?

 
Its RedRob again, you can tell by the way he cannot resist having a dig in every post, then admits its just a wind up.

Go sing about the 96.

Just winding you up.

 
Its RedRob again, you can tell by the way he cannot resist having a dig in every post, then admits its just a wind up.Go sing about the 96.
Nah, aint no Red Rob. sorry to disappoint.

 
you went to all the bother of registering and thats the best you can come up with? your lot gonna be smashing kebab owners heads in this year?
Dunno. Depends how good his kebabs are.

 
Hello there Mr. Aziz. I tend to disagree with you on the prediction that this will be a bore draw or a 1-0. I am hoping for a 3-2 cracker which could go either way having seen the way we have been defending this season.

 
Hello there Mr. Aziz. I tend to disagree with you on the prediction that this will be a bore draw or a 1-0. I am hoping for a 3-2 cracker which could go either way having seen the way we have been defending this season.
You might be right, have to wait and see. Just think with all the hype about torres, drogba and both our poor defences then maybe we'll just end up cancelling each other out Be interesting to see how Gerrard handles getting followed all over the park by Essien because he couldn't handle it last time.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top