I keep seeing swear words now

@Mod , I had to fix this awful language myself, what happened to the swearothingie 😳 ? Do you need another donation again?
I'll put it back after we play them! I took it away for now for the thread titles, etc!

200.gif


 
I thought I could depend on you, but no
default_sadwalk.gif
Until it goes back into place, you are doing a good enough job of letting the feeling known!
default_smile.gif


Screenshot_115.jpg

 
It's my duty, now that you're slacking
default_wife.gif
! Allowing four letter words on this hallowed forum, seriously...

 
Is this the sh*t sequel to Sixth Sense film.

 
I'll put it back after we play them! I took it away for now for the thread titles, etc!

I'll put it back after we play them! I took it away for now for the thread titles, etc!

I did consider using full stops after every letter when making the match day thread for them. but it looked sh*t so am glad I didn't and you made this temporary change mate.

 
Back
Top