It took until March but Tevez has finally scored

Status
Not open for further replies.
[First of all, to the reading world he has looked poor when in fact as just points out just a player that went to the wrong team.
I don't buy that. Yes there has been a few games where he has shone in amongst a desperately poor and disinterested team (today being one of the by all accounts) however I have seen, not read, far far more performances where he has looked like a player who impresses in endeavour but falls well short in terms of vision, passing, creating and finishing.

 
nothing I have seen of him in england has impressed me, other than his workrate and attitude (on the pitch)...

but, I'm still sure he has quality- he's not a kezman and it's strange- if you saw him ever for boca... looked a different player.

I would be cautious about him, but not opposed.

 
You sure you want this fella Dorset?
_42639671_tevez_203.jpg


He would scare kids!
Bring him in, Jose, he's ready!
icon_wink.gif


PS. My kids are grown up, but I do agree that he would scare those at the Emirates!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top