What a ridiculous comment. The ability to appreciate and understand something does not have the requirement of being alive at the time to make it true.BlueSkies - your member page doesn't give your age, but as you have posted elsewhere that you don't remember cup finals before 2005, I think it is fair to assume that you are quite young, and therefore probably not born when the Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns were made.
I have great memories of the 1970 cup final, and remember going to see the Clint Eastwood films when they first came out. I therefore don't feel I need you to instruct me on iconic moments in film history. When I need information on that, I usually ask Maksimov.
I didn't say that. What I said was that I didn't need you to instruct me on it.What a ridiculous comment. The ability to appreciate and understand something does not have the requirement of being alive at the time to make it true.
Thanks for the compliment. I'll have to post an iconic movie scene of these days.When I need information on that, I usually ask Maksimov.
Possibly my favourite ever film, and that scene is incredible. Its great to see just how well that film stands up even now.
And to think Rutger Hauer improvised the "tears in rain" monologue. It's one of the most famous movie lines of all time, and it wasn't even scripted.Possibly my favourite ever film, and that scene is incredible. Its great to see just how well that film stands up even now.
I was amazed when I found that out, it was a brilliant bit of improvisation.And to think Rutger Hauer improvised the "tears in rain" monologue. It's one of the most famous movie lines of all time, and it wasn't even scripted.