ITV to get rights to FA Cup and England games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bright side....... no Ian Wright and that bloke who used to play for spuds who sounds like the biggest condescending git you have ever met. I am sure the players want to just smack him in the mouth... what's his name Cooks or something ?

 
You talking about Garth Crooks? The man who tries to portray himself as the thinking mans football pundit!

 
Thats the fella !
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
What a prat ! (Him not me
icon_razz.gif
!)

 
I didnt mind him when he first started - but hes turned into a complete w**ker

 
He is the football pundit equivalent of Denzel Washington - both try to find a race angle even when there clearly isn't one

 
Hasnt Pleat got some history of a dodgy nature?

(apart from being an annoying twat that is)

 
He was done for kerb crawling - I think he actually has a record for it rather than it just being a rumour.

That and he likes Spurs

Clear which is worse.

 
1064.gif
I can't stand David "I almost signed him when I was at Luton" Pleat.
 
Expect to hear comments such as.....''Join us after the break,'' Now lets go pitch side and hear from 2 w**kers,''

''Teams are ready , kick off seconds away , join us after the break '' ''First half analysis coming up , After the break ''

''Commentry comes from Clive Tyldsley [ Again ] '' ''Robbie [ Mr Bland] Earle gives his views after the break ''

 
Although football selling out to Sky is bad... they have officially sold their soul now.

 
- I think he actually has a record for it rather than it just being a rumour.That and he likes Spurs

Clear which is worse.
He was fined twice while he was managing Luton town, the rumour was that he could spot a pro- anywhere.

 
ITV IS THE WORST STATION FOR FOOTBALL COVERAGE...channel five and bravo outdo them! I can't believe it...also how thick are setanta...do they really think that we are going to pay for another satellite package to watch the likes of England?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top