PloKoon13
I don't like that kind of talk
- Messages
- 26,071
- Reaction score
- 13,726
Fair play to him for wanting to play in the Champions' League, we can't give him that level hereThird European powerhouse in a row signing him
Fair play to him for wanting to play in the Champions' League, we can't give him that level hereThird European powerhouse in a row signing him
A man of ambition, nothing but respect for himFair play to him for wanting to play in the Champions' League, we can't give him that level here
Nah, that's too harsh. As long as he's not wearing our kit I wish him all the best.A joke of a footballer and a terrible human being. I wish him nothing but the very worst for his life.
and if my aunt....If he didn't lack football inteligence and he learnt the offside rule he could be a top player but those 2 flaws seriously hold him back and he just hasn't improved on any of them.
If he is gonna sign for Villa at least do it by midday tomorrow so he can play against Arsenal lol.
I wish him nothing but the worst. Irrational as the hatred may be, I wish no good to come to his life.Nah, that's too harsh. As long as he's not wearing our kit I wish him all the best.