Jason, saying hi - from Cape Town, South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBagley

New Signing
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm Jason Bagley, a massive blues supporter from Cape Town, South Africa. I must be pretty lucky having a wife that I rate is a bigger Chelsea fan than I am, even though I think its for the players looks than anything else!

We have planned a trip to England in October and definitely want to catch the home game against Blackburn - so going to need some advice soon on tickets, where to sit etc.

I run an online football video blog over at www.free-kick.tv. A collegue, Mike Perk (Spurs fan) and I are always chatting about football in the office, so decided to start the show!

I also have a personal blog over at www.jasonbagley.com

I think that's enough from me - so yeah, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

(BTW, I'm really struggling to stay logged into the forums - almost every page I get logged out. I have cookies enabled and I can see that they have been created. Tried using both Firefox and Safari on my mac - any ideas?)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Jase ! Welcome in.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Jason. Not sure we have too many (if any) on here posting from South Africa. Good to have you on board

 
hows it?

Glad to ahve you here man, Mod would probably be the one to ask about your loggin in problems

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top