Do you really think so?he's great.sting... less so.
Bloody hell Steve, we have found a politician we agree about!!anyone who has a go at that total c*nt Galloway is a friend of mine -
I don't know O'Reilly nearly as well as you will do Phillip but hasn't he often been accused of making things up in order to sensationalise a story? (apologies if that is not the case). If so then Paxman is nothing like him.Do you really think so?My God, he is the British Bill O'Reilly, almost a clone in his tone and deportment.
I think Sting did well to deal with his stupid comments about "carbon footprint".
Thanks Gullit. I started to write a response saying precisely this, but then didn't bother.paxman is nothing like o'reilly really.leaving aside my dislike of o'reilly, he is a clear mouthpiece for fox's political position and an open critic of those who have views to the left of his (and fox's) own. paxman is more often a moderator of debate than someone offering a particular argument, and as loz says, doesn't really align himself for or against any party or mode of thought. they are both confrontational in style, but the similarities end there. one is a credible journalist and commentator, the other is a carefully contructed television persona.
So was I.Thanks Gullit. I started to write a response saying precisely this, but then didn't bother.